Command line arguments for the windows version

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 11:34:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 13.10.2007, 09:10 -0400 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> >> Is this expected or am I doing something wrong.
> > this is expected.  You could edit gnucash.bat and append --nofile to the
> > last line.  Actually, you can have as many .bat files as you want :-)
>
> So how hard would it be to modify the existing gnucash.bat to pass
> along any command-line arguments directory to gnucash-bin, sort of
> how the unix gnucash script adds "$@" to gnucash-bin to pass along
> arguments?

actually it is pretty easy, it just requires a reboot ;-)
So, appending %* to the last line of gnucash.bat makes it pass its
parameters to gnucash-bin.  This change will probably be included in the
GnuCash 2.2.2 release (this brings up the question of backporting we
will have to face on -devel or irc).

-- andi5