Since Last Run in 2.2

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Sat Oct 13 16:29:51 EDT 2007

So maybe the old Since Last Run dialog was clunky, but I had gotten used
to it.  I am having trouble understanding how it works in 2.2, and have
not found any updated information in the online docs.

I don't see how to change a "to-create" into a "postpone" or anything else
for that matter.  When I click "ok" (my only apparent option besides
"cancel") all to-create transactions are entered in the registers.

This is trouble for me, since many of my SX's have variable dollar
amounts.  I used to get all my transactions ready (ie, entering that
month's value) and then hit "apply."

Now I have to go edit an already created half-blank transaction.  This
can't be the way it's supposed to be, I must be missing something.

I'm running 2.2.1 on Debian (further details unknown to me, I can get them
from my husband if you need.)

thanks,
Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous