Account imbalance

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Mon Oct 22 11:38:45 EDT 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 09:08:15 Ronnie Shoemaker wrote:
> 2.0.2 is the latest in the Ubuntu Synaptic Package Manager.  Any
> idea when 2.0.5 will be there?  Or should I learn how to install
> it manually?

I am so glad I don't have to jump through hoops any more. I use to
use Fedora and it changes things also, but not GnuCash from what I
remember. I use PCLinuxOS now. All the applications are current.
They use the latest stable release that the applications
programmers have made available to the community.

--
http://24.197.142.167/~jack/openofficefaq.php Read the
OpenOffice.org FAQ