Since Last Run in 2.2

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Oct 16 10:10:29 EDT 2007

Heather Daley <gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com> writes:
> This is trouble for me, since many of my SX's have variable dollar
> amounts.  I used to get all my transactions ready (ie, entering that
> month's value) and then hit "apply."
>
> Now I have to go edit an already created half-blank transaction.  This
> can't be the way it's supposed to be, I must be missing something.

Are you using the variables for these transaction amounts?  It should prompt
you for the value of the variable in the since-last-run dialog ... similar to
the to-create/postponed state control, you need to click in the tree view
cell to get it to change into a text field, first.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}