Since Last Run in 2.2

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Fri Oct 19 16:08:56 EDT 2007

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Josh Sled wrote:

> Heather Daley <gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com> writes:
>> This is trouble for me, since many of my SX's have variable dollar
>> amounts.  I used to get all my transactions ready (ie, entering that
>> month's value) and then hit "apply."
>>
>> Now I have to go edit an already created half-blank transaction.  This
>> can't be the way it's supposed to be, I must be missing something.
>
> Are you using the variables for these transaction amounts?  It should prompt
> you for the value of the variable in the since-last-run dialog ... similar to
> the to-create/postponed state control, you need to click in the tree view
> cell to get it to change into a text field, first.

No, I was not.  I was not aware that it was possible to use variables.
However, I have now implemented the use of variables in my SXs and it is
very nice.  Thank you, Josh.

> --
> ...jsled
> http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}

Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous