HUGE problems with gnucash and Ubuntu 7.10, just released

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Oct 21 10:46:05 EDT 2007

Fredrik Persson <fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com> writes:
> There already is a bug filed with Ubuntu:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnucash/+bug/129867
>
> My main point here is that since Gutsy just went official (2007-10-18),
> this problem probably got a whole lot bigger on that day. Therefore, I
> was hoping that the gnucash dev team could look over the priority list
> on account of that.

"the priority list"?

I'm not sure if any of the devs use Ubuntu, and of those that do, if they've
upgraded to 7.10 yet, and if they do, if they have the hardware to use the
eye-candy, and if they do, if they have the time to debug the problems.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}