Add report greyed out & editing posted invoices

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 5 05:35:11 EDT 2007

Maf. King wrote:
> On Monday 03 Sep 2007, Paul Gear wrote:
> I thought that you only had to alter the report *name* to allow it to be
> saved.

/me smacks forehead.  You're absolutely right.  Once i changed that they
worked as specified.

>> 2.  Is it possible to edit the splits on a posted bill without marking
>> that and subsequent bills unpaid?  I've tried this before by unposting,
>> editing, and reposting, and ended up with bills that have been paid
>> marked as unpaid.
>>

> Not AFAIK.  Warlord wrote the business stuff, so knows it like the back of his
> hand... I can't say that I have noticed an unposted-reposted invoice/bill
> ever keep a paid status.

Are there any nasty XMLy things i could do to remark them manually after
i've fixed things up?

Thanks,
Paul
<http://paul.gear.dyndns.org>
--
Did you know?  Using accepted quoting conventions makes
your email easier to understand.  Learn how at