budget report questions

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Thu Sep 13 08:25:41 EDT 2007

>Please see http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports
>
>-chris

That looks useful for those working under a 'nix OS where a LISP
environment as well as language sensitive editor will almost certainly
be available.

But this does not answer the question for "under Windows".
Unfortunatley, for my purposes, my willingness to run a 'nix isn't the
question as I cannot recommend an app that CAN'T be run under Windows.
Possibly could specify "custom reports will be written by developer
using a 'nix" but will still need to know where to put these to be
licked up/run under Windows.

Michael

PS --- I figure "custom reports" is one of the places I will be going to
provide the reports standard for non-profits. The LISP family language
used for reports wouldn't personally be a problem as while I'm not a
LISP programmer, can get by (I can certainly READ a LISP expression).