possible to see into the future with scheduled transactions

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Thu Sep 20 22:27:54 EDT 2007

On Thursday 20 September 2007 20:32:51 Derek Atkins wrote:
> I suggest you just set your SXs to post early.  I have mine set
> up to post 15-20 days early, based upon what it is.
> Unfortunately none of the reports take SXes into account so
> there's no way to look forward to unposted SXes.

I know you answered the OP but what exactly are these SXs? I saw
something in a warning box but don't know what they are.

> No need to do that.  Just use:
>   Actions -> Schedules Transactions -> Since Last Run

Thanks for sharing! I did not know I could do that.

I like Gnucash and have been using it for more than five years. I am
not an accountant and this program is as complex and confusing as
QB to me. Using it as a simple checkbook has worked for me. I
decided I want to learn how to use more of the tools it has so I
joined the mailing list.