need to import customer list from gnucash installation on different machine

openmissoula mjewell at openmissoula.org
Mon Sep 17 19:53:45 EDT 2007

I'm not able to find the answer to this problem in the documentation.
Please help.

I'm using gnucash in a small law office in Montana.  I am setting up the
accounts.  My staff entered our clients into a gnucash installation on
an ubuntu 7.04 box in the copy room.  I entered the other account
information into an ubuntu 7.04 box on a different machine.

Is it possible to import only the client information from the gnucash
file on one machine to the other machine without overwriting any of the
other data.

Thanks.

Monte