Problem with scheduled transcation

ericphp at free.fr ericphp at free.fr
Sun Sep 23 13:59:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'am a new Gnucash user and i encountred a problem with the scheduled
transaction feature.

Gnucash version : 2.2.1 (french)
OS : Windows XP (french)

During a scheduled modification, gnucash crashed.
Since this problem have been appears, when i open this file and  if i try to
open the scheduled transaction, gnucash crash.
Only the scheduled transaction feature create a crash.
If i create a new file or if i open an old file the problem doesn't appear.

How i can repair my file to use the schedule feature ?
If i can not repair the file how i can create a new file with my previous data ?

Best regards

eric