config file

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Sun Sep 23 18:51:24 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 18:49:45 Dean wrote:
> just finished installing ver. 2.2.1 windows vista
>
> when gnucash is loading I receive an error message:
> An error occurred while loading or saving configuration
> information for gnucash. Some of your configuration settings may
> not work properly. Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA
> error:
> IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
>
> any input would be appreciated.
> Dean

I saw exactly the same error on Windows 2000 Pro. I use Linux
everyday and use the Linux version of Gnucash. I figured I would
get around to fixing it later since I only use Windows version of
open source software to test and be familiar with the Windows
version for suggesting them to Windows users.

I chimed in because this problem appears to be with several versions
of Windows.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the OpenOffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user