config file

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Sep 26 18:28:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2007, 07:49 +0900 schrieb Dean:
> just finished installing ver. 2.2.1 windows vista
>
> when gnucash is loading I receive an error message:
> An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information for
> gnucash. Some of your configuration settings may not work properly.
> Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
> IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

this is a well-known bug.

> any input would be appreciated.
> Dean

The same holds for me.

There would be a slight possibility that the process of fixing this
issue would speed up, if anyone could give me access to a machine with
one of our two major problems (if you cannot use GnuCash, you probably
hit one :-D).  I know that this requires some kind of unreasonable
faith, but I still do not know how to make my own computers fail this
way.

In case anyone is interested, please contact me privately.

-- andi5