need to import customer list from gnucash installation on different machine

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 24 16:44:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies...

"Monte Jewell" <mjewell at openmissoula.org> writes:

> Thanks, Derek.  That saved me a lot of time.
>
> I'm adapting gnucash for use in both a nonprofit (for low income communities)  and a for profit (solo) law firm.
>
> Is there another list or forum where I can search for previous answers given about using gnucash in for profit and nonprofit law offices?

I would suggest you browse the archives of the gnucash-user
and gnucash-devel mailing list.  There's also the website
and the wiki.

> I don't want to raise any questions that someone already took the time to answer somewhere else.

Thanks..  It's appreciated.