Is there any way to copy an account sub-hierarchy?

Douglas Mandell Douglas at toast-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 25 03:13:03 EDT 2007

Hello Derek,

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Once I figured out how to make an Example Account hierarchy (by hacking the XML
of an exported account to make it match the other examples) I got it to work!

Is there another way of making these example accounts besides editing the XML?
If not, this may be something to add for the future.

Thanks!

--Douglas Mandell