Problem with scheduled transcation

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Sep 25 14:34:38 EDT 2007

ericphp at free.fr writes:
> I join the file that cause the problem.
>
> I supressed all transactions, but the problem occurs when you try to open the
> edit scheduled transaction feature.

At what point specifically does it crash?  When you select { Action >
Scheduled Transaction > Scheduled Transaction Editor }?  When you open a
particular SX?

How did you create these Scheduled Transactions?  I notice that the credit
and debit cells all contain ',' as the decimal separator, which unfortunately
just won't work.  They need to be '.'s, as in "23.99".

However, this file doesn't crash for me with with 2.2.0 or SVN.

Is there any chance you can run this under 'gdb', provoke the crash, and
report what the command 'backtrace' says?  To run under GDB, try:

    $ /usr/bin/gnucash-env gdb /usr/bin/gnucash-bin
    [... gdb output...]
    (gdb) run
    [... program output; crash...]
    (gdb) backtrace