Problem with scheduled transcation

ericphp at free.fr ericphp at free.fr
Tue Sep 25 17:52:13 EDT 2007

Hi Josh,

Gnucash crash all the time when i select {action > Scheduled Transaction >
scheduled transaction editor}

The crash occurs only with this file. I cerat other gnucash file and the problem
doesn't appear.
At the beginning this file with the scheduled transaction worked fine.
At one moment i created a new scheduled transaction and gnucash crashed. Since
this moment the scheduled transaction editor crash all the time.

I'm using Gnucash  with Windows XP French and an azerty keyboard.
Since the beginnig, the "." of the numeric pad doesn't work. It's necessary to
use the "," for the decimal separator. But it worked fin before the gnucash
crash.

How i can use your command line with windows XP ?
I tried  with MINGW32 but nothing happens ??

Best regards

eric