Report / Invoice Bottom on page margin...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 28 10:53:00 EDT 2007

Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> writes:

> I am using gnucash-2.0.1-4.rhel4 under CentOS 4.5 and I have a minor
> question about report and invoice formatting.
>
> I print my invoices (and sometimes some reports) on my letterhead.  My
> letterhead has a pre-printed footer (address and contact info is there).
> I want to be sure that whatever is being printed does not print over the
> footer.  Is there a way to set this?  I could not find anything in the
> stylesheet editor for setting this.  I *guess* I need to hack on the
> scheme code someplace?  Or is there some other way to handle this?

No, I don't think there's a good way to do this per se.  You MIGHT
be able to set the page properties in the print dialog, but I don't
know how well that will work.  It would be something between GtkHTML
and GnomePrint.