Extra content added to printed invoices

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri Sep 28 14:40:14 EDT 2007

At Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:08:55 -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Paul Gear <paul at gear.dyndns.org> writes:
>
> > The Australian tax invoice i hacked up can be had from this page:
> > 	http://libertysys.com.au/gnucash/tax-invoice
> > I'd be happy for it to be included in future versions if anyone cares to
> > do so (i changed very little of it, so i didn't even bother copyrighting
> > my extensions).  It would be even better if it could be called "tax
> > invoice", rather than "fancy invoice", but when i tried to do that it
> > broke things.
>
> A couple of things...
>
> 1) This invoice is based off 2.0.x, not 2.2.x/trunk, so it wont work
>    with current GnuCash.

How different is the scheme API between 2.0 and 2.2?  I too am still
using 2.0 and am not likely to upgrade to 2.2 for a while.  I'll
probably end up hacking a customized scheme file for invoices (and
probably also for 'customer statements' as well).

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration