Gnucash 2.2.4 windows xp home edition

pre installed 1023 at wxyz34.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 11:44:59 EDT 2008

Many thanks but your answer begs the question I am afraid of ---- how to alter the size of the other columns_--. They spring back over each other and leave the description column even larger, in fact so large that the other columns, to the right are over each other and are not readable.!! Is there a secret to the keys to press in order to expand the outer columns?