Major Display problems

Keith Clark keithclark1966 at rogers.com
Sat Apr 12 14:17:46 EDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
To: Keith Clark <keithclark1966 at rogers.com>
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 4:43:10 PM
Subject: Re: Major Display problems

Keith Clark <keithclark1966 at rogers.com> writes:

>> I am using GNOME.
>
>>>Hmm.  I don't know what to tell you.  It works fine here on my
>>>Fedora 7 system.   What version of the gnome/gtk libraries do you
>>>have?
>

> I am using 2.20.1

Hmm.. I've got gtk2-2.10.14 -- could be a bug in your version of GTK?

> Keith

-derek

Ok, I've tried version 2.2.1 and 2.2.4 with Ubuntu 7.10 running an ATI Xpress200M card on two different computers and they both have the very same scrolling problem making GNUCash pretty much too frustrating to use.

I've tried with and without Compiz running with no effect.

Not sure what is wrong here, but the only solution I have is to run via SSH on an old computer in the basement.  It seems ok there!

I'm at a loss of what to do next.

Keith