Blank Display when scrolling

Paolo Di Giacomo pistadj-gnucash at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 14 23:32:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:32 PM, bewkard <bewkard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/13/08, Jason Ahrens <jason at cougarcorp.net> wrote:
>  >
>  > Youssef Ltaief said the following on 12/04/2008 9:47 AM:
>  > > This doesn't really bother me but I thought I bring it up:
>  > > When I am in any account register and scroll through the transactions,
>  > the display blanks out and comes back when I keep scrolling...
>  > >
>  > Do you use Windows or Linux?
>  >
>  > I use Windows XP sp2 and I get this time to time as well. I've never
>  > been able to replicate it "at will" though.
>  >
>  > Jason
>

>  I've incountered this issue as well.  I'm using Gnucash on XP  (sp1, i
>  think).  I had not mentioned it before, as it didn't have a huge impact on
>  my productivity.  Now that someone else has brought it up, I'lll add my two
>  cents.  I'll have to check my GnuCash version when I get home.

I have the same problem here. Moreover when I click on last
transaction in order for example to modify it, there is a bad "row
refresh", so last rows appears duplicated, even if their "clones"
cannot be clicked.
Windows XP SP2, ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 as video card. I use GnuCash
2.2.4 r16997.

Ciao

Paolo