Keybinding to mark transactions "cleared"?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 21:47:13 EDT 2008

Actually, I use the spacebar to toggle a transaction's status all the time, and
in the course of reconciling a statement, it's really quick, since once you're
in the transaction pile, the spacebar both toggles the status of the item AND
moves to the next transaction. Note that a previously-cleared item will UNclear
if you spacebar through it.

I'm pretty sure this is also how Quicken's reconcile window worked.

David