OpenSuse fixes problem with Gnucash Docs

Robert Smits labour at telus.net
Thu Apr 24 14:16:48 EDT 2008

Hi, Folks. I recently received an email that the problem relating to GNUCASH
users being unable to see the Gnucash documention for users of Open Suse has
been fixed.

I'm not sure how long it will take to percolate into the update process, but
there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

This problem started with 10.2, and has persisted in 10.3

--
Robert Smits CEP525G

Nanaimo, Duncan & District Labour Council
Box 822 Nanaimo, V9R 5N2 Ph 250-753-0201
Fax 250-753-2954 Email labour at telus.net