Printing reconciliation reports

Ian Stocks stocksi at realnet.co.sz
Thu Aug 14 03:41:07 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response, Derek.

A bank reconciliation report is required by our auditors, at least at the
year end.  It is also useful periodically in between to see what items are
outstanding, usually cheques issued but not presented to the bank (see
Elizabeth Dodd's response to the "Cash-based accounting" thread on 13 August
2008).

Such a report would have the same information as the existing reconciliation
screen (with two panels - "Funds In" and "Funds Out") after you have done
the reconciliation and got a zero difference. Yes, one could transcribe the
screen, but it would be so much more friendly just to be able to print it.

Ian