Interest Payments

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Thu Aug 21 02:41:35 EDT 2008

Chris wrote:

> I get monthly statements too, but it doesn't tell me how much
> interest I was paid, so I have to calculate it by hand.  It's a big
> pain in the rear.

I've never had a bank statement not tell me how much interest they paid.
You must be getting a really good rate to put up with that.

Anyway, if you did figure out how to calculate it automatically, what if
those calculations differ from the bank's? I had that happen with
Quicken and a loan; I had to go back a couple of years to fix them all,
and wished I'd done it by hand from the beginning.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments