Invoice Issue

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Thu Aug 21 23:06:53 EDT 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 23:05:26 Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Vikas Garud <vikas at techqual.com> writes:
>
> [snip]
>
> > However, the amount does not show in the bank account.  On looking back
> > [SNIP]
>
> First thing to do is check the currencies.  What is the currency
> configuration of your Income accounts?  Your A/R account?  Your
> Bank account?
>
> Then, what is the currency configuration of the Customer?

Thanks for the tip.  Currencies is the issue.  My currencies for all accounts
are set to INR.  My Locale is set to GB and customer currency defaults to GB.
Somehow, I had missed setting it to INR while setting up this customer.  Once
it is changed, I can create new invoice and it does show up in A/R account.

How can I get the old invoice to show up?  Or do I need to cancel the old
invoice and raise a new one?  What may be messed up if I set same invoice
number to new invoice - after un-posting the old one?

Thanks
Vikas Garud