Saving and deleting custom reports

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 27 13:06:00 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 07:41:20AM +0000, dan wrote:

> Hi, I would like to save custom reports in a specific path different
> from the default one. Is it possible to do so?

So far as I know, it is not possible, though there might be some
environment variable you could set to allow this. I am curious as to
why you want to do this?

> How is it possible to delete custom reports?

you have to edit the ~/.gnucash/saved-reports-(version_number)
file. You have to delete the entire s-expression associated with the
report in question. Be sure to make a backup copy of the file *first*
in case you mess it up.

hth