Receivable Aging error

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Thu Aug 28 13:18:22 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 03:53:32PM -0400, Heather Daley wrote:
> My husband just upgraded our computer and gnucash was upgraded to 2.2.6,
> r17427.

which version had you been running before this change occurred?

> Now when I run the Receivable Aging report, all amounts are listed at 91+
> days, including invoices I just prepared today.  The same error occurs for
> the individual customer reports.

By individual customer report, I assume you mean the Customer Report
that appears when you click on a customer's amount in the aging
report. Is that correct?

Do you see the same behavior in the Payables Aging report? (you
should...)

> Has a bug report been placed for this, or should I file one?

I don't know, but if one hasn't been filed, it probably should.