how to PERMANENTLY modify a report ?

Bob Alexander gogonegro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 03:25:26 EDT 2008

Can anyone point me int he right direction please ?

I use two reports mostly

A) Income statement

this one I run but every time I have to change the options especially
interesting to me is the starting date of the analisys which by default is
start of year while for me it should mostly be "start of month"

how do I save this choice ?

B) the budget report

is it possible to chnage this one having it show only the current month and
possibly omitting the rows that have 0 value ?

For both of these is there a way to have them accessible in a quicker way
than hunting for them within the menus ?

Thank you very much