help: tax prepration software

Brian Levy brian.levy.esq at rogers.com
Tue Dec 2 19:36:50 EST 2008

Yes, a S-corp is a type of US company.  I've been using ATX for some years
and it is pretty good for S-Corp returns.  The company is owned by Kleinrock
that in turn is owned by CCH, the largest tax research company in the US.
They have a pay per return system that is about $140 and the complete
unlimited system includes research material for about $1,400.