Close Book?

Peter Randall peter.randall1 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:24:03 EST 2008

Derek,
Very many thanks for a clear and straightforward answer. The Balance sheet
idea is perfect.

Thanks also for adding a new word to my vocabulary - 'conflate' (to mix -
according to my Concise Oxford Dictionary). I think in England we would tend
to write "you are 'confusing' your Equity Account with your Instantaneous
Equity" or " you are mistaking your Equity Account for your Instantaneous
Equity. But I also like conflate.

Thanks again
Peter Randall