Gnucash installing files to non-standard path in Windows

Daffyd Jones daffydkjones1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 18:15:03 EST 2008

Hey,

When you install Gnucash on Windows, it writes its configuration files and books to C:\Documents and Settings\username

Almost all other applications write their data to C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data

Is there any good reason why Gnucash doesn't do this?

I'm just a bit frustrated as I backed up my Application Data folder only to find that I have lost all my Gnucash information.

Daffyd