Tool to split off old years from Gnucash-Files released

Marcus Wolschon Marcus at wolschon.biz
Fri Dec 5 00:40:45 EST 2008

2008/12/4, Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au>:
> I think that I asked the same question after the previous version.  That is
> Open Source for you - here is the code; see if you can make it do something.

You get it donated for free, so you don''t get to demand anything.
Ask in a more civilized tone you you shall get an answer.

a)
I tested the tool with complex multi-currency setups now.
It works and will create an account "Ausgleichskonto" under the root-account
if all accounts don't add up to a zero-balance (as can happen now).
You may rename or remove that account at will.

b)
There are 2 files run.bat and run.sh in the zip-file.
I guess their purpose is well known