OSX Binaries for GnuCash?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 14:34:40 EST 2008

I agree with Derek about fink being easy.

I tried to use Alex Sotirov's instructions (http://a.sotirov.net/2008/building-gnucash-on-mac-osx/) to get a current (2.2.7) version of Gnucash running on Leopard without fink, but I was never able to get all the way through the install/build process successfully. That was probably because I know only enough to mess everything up.

David