OSX Binaries for GnuCash?

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Thu Dec 11 17:29:34 EST 2008

On 2008-12-11, at 2:34 PM, David T. wrote:
> I agree with Derek about fink being easy.

The thing is that I've never been able get it to work. Fink doesn't
find the packages, even when I have unstable checked on. MacPorts
doesn't work, or at least the instructions that I've found aren't
complete enough for me to follow it step by step and get it installed.
I find it frustrating when people tell me how easy this or that
package is to use. If it were that easy, I would not have asked
someone to upload one for me. What tutorial have you used to
successfully help you get there?

--
Frank Marion
lists at frankmarion.com