auto rounding off

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 16 05:08:11 EST 2008

On Tuesday 16 December 2008 8:02:15 pm Zoltan Levardy wrote:

> >> finally a bug submitted as bug 564450
> >> may i ask you to supervise it?
> >
> > The appropriate people will supervise it, but unfortunately
> > we missed 2.2.8.
>
> yepp - i was slow :(, do you have info next release?

Isn't it amazing how the users of free software always want the V.I.P.
treatment?  If they have to pay for it, they understand that the team are
giving value for money.

In the same vein, my wife pre-packages medication for hostels for half the
recommended fee (the current effective charge is about AUD$4 per person per
week.) That saves the hostels the wages of two qualified nurses.  But for
their $4, they want the complete service with every piece of paperwork, for
which the recommended charge is about double.

Doug.