Income statement layout

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Tue Dec 16 17:20:25 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 06:59:17AM -0800, Lars Løge wrote:

> Today I upgraded from version 2.2.1 to 2.2.8, and then the layout of the
> Income statement changed. In 2.2.1 the columns of the income and the
> expenses sections was aligned and of equal width. In 2.2.8 the column widths
> is set seperate for income and expenses. I did not change any settings, so
> the only difference was the upgrade. I tried to downgrade to 2.2.1 and then
> the columns where correctly aligned again.

can you provide a screenshot? I did some work on that report a while
back and it included some messing with the columns. I'd love to see
how it doesn't work for you. Feel free to send it to me directly to
avoid posting any potentially private information in a public mailing list.

> Is there a way to get the same income statement layout in version 2.2.8 as
> in version 2.2.1?

well, you could just copy the report from the 2.2.1 version and use it
in 2.2.8. I think it should work.