Income statement layout

Lars Løge lars.loge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:59:17 EST 2008

Today I upgraded from version 2.2.1 to 2.2.8, and then the layout of the
Income statement changed. In 2.2.1 the columns of the income and the
expenses sections was aligned and of equal width. In 2.2.8 the column widths
is set seperate for income and expenses. I did not change any settings, so
the only difference was the upgrade. I tried to downgrade to 2.2.1 and then
the columns where correctly aligned again.

Is there a way to get the same income statement layout in version 2.2.8 as
in version 2.2.1?