gnucash-user Digest, Vol 69, Issue 21

Fabian Hernandez fabianhm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 12:25:02 EST 2008

Wow, I don't know what to say. Negative Liability may just work.
I have to verify how to work it out.  The flow is tricky, there is the real flow, moving the money out of the only savings account to cover the expense, but also create the negative liability, and then for payments, money actually never enters the savings, as it will only be a transfer between subaccount and the negative liability must be move towards positive ground at the same time.

Thanks