"Program too big to fit into memory"

FA erraticspastic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:36:47 EST 2008

I install 2.2.8 (Windows) for the first time (had no problems with 2.1.5)
and I get the following error when running - http://tinyurl.com/3hrfje

"RNBOVDD.DLL An installable Virtual Device Driver failed DLL initialization"

followed by masses of DOS windows covering the entire screen.

I followed instructions<http://www.windowsnetworking.com/nt/nt2000/registry/rtips50.shtml>,
and I don't get that particular error anymore.

Now I just get "Program too big to fit into memory" in a number of flashing
DOS windows.

I'm using Windows XP without any other problems. All other programs work
fine on this setup. As well as gnucash 2.1.5.