Help

Jerald Cowles jerryc5 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 21:30:02 EST 2008

I have just updated Fink with a binary package on a Mac Intel running
Leopard.  I updated fink to accept the unstable tree.  Gnucash2 does
appear as a package choice.  When attempting installation with either
fink commander or the terminal window I get the same message
immediately as follows:

Information about 7246 packages read in 1 seconds.

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual
dependency. The
candidates:

(1)	db44-aes: Berkeley DB embedded database - crypto
(2)	db44: Berkeley DB embedded database - non crypto

Pick one: [1]
Can't resolve dependency "gnome-keyring-dev (>= 2.24.1-1)" for package
"libgoffice-0.6-0.6.5-3" (no matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

Any help would be appreciated.  I would really like to use Gnucash if
possible.  Thank you.  Jerry Cowles