Account Summary Report order

yetanother ereeder at mailup.net
Mon Feb 4 14:17:44 EST 2008

Derek,
Thanks!!!  and the patch worked perfectly!

For those of you who want to apply this patch you will need to locate your
html-acct-table.scm file and make a very minor change to one line, as shown
in the patch that Tim Janssen referenced.

I'm running a Windows system and it was located deep within my GnuCash
program directory.  I suggest you do a search to find the exact location on
your computer.  To be safe, make a copy of the unmodified file as a backup
in case something goes wrong.