OFX Direct Connect Setup Question

yetanother ereeder at mailup.net
Tue Feb 5 19:20:34 EST 2008

David,
I got the Quicken Log (thanks), which is attached
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15300093/Quicken_OFXLOG.txt Quicken_OFXLOG.txt

It tried the https://ofx-prod-brand.intuit.com/qw1400/fib.dll web address
and got the same error as before.  I used my old userid and password, but
I'm not sure that was correct.  I'm out of my element with this interface.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, I updated the
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect_in_GnuCash_2 wiki
article .  Check it out and make any changes you feel needed.