VWD changed page layout, Finance::Quote::VWD.pm doesn't work anymore

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Fri Feb 8 17:54:27 EST 2008

Hello Klaus,

Klaus Dahlke schrieb am Fri 08. Feb, 21:50 (+0100):
> Hi all, hi Jörg
>
> I just discovered that VWD resp. Finanztreff has changed the page
> layout for stock information. Thus, VWD.pm doesn't work in the moment.
>
> Jörg do you intend to update adjust VWD.pm to th enew layout?

No, I'll never touch this module again. I've got a e‐mail some time ago
from the company Finanztreff where they told me that it is prohibited to
access the site with scripts. I've never checked their usage conditions
again, but I think they still prohibit the script access. So, no I don't
adapt the module to the current layout.

Regards, Jörg.
--
MCSE = Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert