How to get quotes for Italian Mutual Fund?

placst80 paolo_cst at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 10 16:43:17 EST 2008

Hi all,
I wish to get the quotes for an italian mutual fund, "Bancoposta Azionario
Internazionale". I found infos about it on yahoo at the page
http://it.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IT0003110860ITA
http://it.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IT0003110860ITA

I tried selecting "FUND" in the "type" field, and "3110860.MI" (as it is
traded on the Milan market) in the "symbol/abbreviation" field. I also
selected "Europe (Yahoo, ..)" as multiple source.

It does not work.

I tried, just to test, to get others quotes (of stocks, this time) traded in
the italian market, and i succeded in getting them simply configuring
"EUREX" as type, "F.MI" as symbol (Fiat) and the same source as above.

What I have to do?
Thanks in advance,

Paolo Costa

-----
SW:    Gnucash 2.2.3, Windows XP SP2, Active Perl 588 Build 822
HW:    Sony Vaio VGN-FS 155M