Problems getting quotes for funds

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 12 16:46:49 EST 2008

The command was renamed to gnc-fq-dump.   Using your example:

gnc-fq-dump yahoo MFEXPG.L
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: MFEXPG.L             <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== required
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last: 0.00                 <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by gnucash!!

Maybe Yahoo changed their site and F::Q can't parse it?

-derek