Scheduled Transaction Editor

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 16 14:59:31 EST 2008

Hi,

Some issues I've noticed with the scheduled transaction editor.

I viewed the editor on 16/02/08. In the Transactions section the next
scheduled transaction is on 18/02/08 followed by 20, 22 & 24/02/08.
However, the Upcoming section displays the first calendar month as March
even if the View drop down list is set to one month.

When you hover the mouse pointer over the right-most column of dates,
half of the transaction pop-up list is off the right hand side of the
screen.

When you create a scheduled transaction by right-clicking a transaction
you get the basic Make Scheduled Transaction window. The options
available in the Frequency drop-down list are Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly,
Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly. However, if you click on the Advanced
button and the Frequency tab or access the scheduled transaction editor
from the menu Actions->Scheduled Transactions, the options in the
Frequency drop-down list are None, Once, Daily, Weekly, Semi-Monthly and
Monthly.

I'm running 2.2.3 on Windows XP.

Regards,

Richard.