GnuCash 2.2.1 ...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 22 18:07:42 EST 2008

Hi,

Quoting zed <zed at zed.net.nz>:

> Where does GnuCash keep its database of persons paid, please?  When
> entering the name of a new one I made a typing error and didn't notice
> until after I'd completed the transaction.  Now I want to correct the
> error but cannot find the database.

Depends what you mean by this.  If you mean Business->Vendor then
you can search for the incorrect vendor and then correct the spelling.
If, however, you mean you just typed it wrong into the register, then
just go and correct it.  The QuickFill list will get refreshed the
next time you restart gnucash.  In other words, it caches all of your
descriptions until you restart.

PS: 2.2.3 is current; you should update from 2.2.1