Advanced Portfolio Report

Richard Ullger rullger at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 19:53:07 EST 2008

Thanks Derek.

I would like to see a portfolio report that reflects the portfolio view
in the version of Quicken I am using. (I've moved all my accounts over
and am currently parallel running).

Where would I start to write such a report. Are the reports written in c
or scheme. Would you be able to point me in the right direction so that
I could look at how the advanced portfolio report was written as a starter.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Richard.